Livan Hernandez threw me my 4,000th ball on 5/18/09 at Dodger Stadium. I’d love to get him to sign it. Any advice on how I might go about making that happen? If the weather is nice on August 4th, I’ll be at Citi Field, so my questions (for all you New York-based autograph collectors) are:
1) Does Livan ever sign on his way into the stadium?
2) If so, where and when does he usually arrive?
3) Does he sign baseballs on the sweet spot?
4) Does he ever sign inside the stadium?
5) If so, when and where? (After BP at the Mets’ dugout?)
6) Does he ever sign on his way out of the stadium?
7) If so, where exactly does he exit?
I’ve only been to Citi Field six times, and I’ve never tried to get autographs there.