Let’s try something different here. I think it was my friend Leigh (aka “padreleigh” to those of you read the comments) who suggested it. Basically I want to post an entry with photos of my readers with their baseballs, but here’s the catch: I’m only going to post photos from people who have left comments on this blog. (If you haven’t commented yet, it’s not too late.) So…if you’re one of these people and you want to be included in this collection of collectors, go ahead and send me your best shot.
Here are a few guidelines:
1) Email your photo to email@example.com and put the word “PHOTO” in the subject.
2) Send one .jpg image only.
3) Tell me about the balls being shown in the photo. For example, are they from 2008 only? Or from an entire lifetime of snagging? Also let me know how many balls are in the photo.
4) Tell me your name (and blog nickname) along with your age and the city/state where you live.
5) If you have your own blog/site that you’d like people to check out, send me the URL and I’ll link to it.
I’m going to choose an arbitrary deadline…just because. So let’s make it Thanksgiving of 2008. That gives you a few weeks to think about it and gather your balls, as it were, and recruit someone with a nice camera to take your picture.